12 Hammersmith Grove
Tel: 0208 600 6400
Medidata, a Dassault Systemes company, is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's largest platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data.
Medidata built and continues to innovate the world's most used platform supporting clinical trials, which has more than 1 million registered users. Medidata's Operating System for Life Sciences, is used by over 1,600 customers, including 18 of 20 top pharma companies, and more than 22,000 clinical trials (6,000 currently active) on its platform. Medidata has created the industry's largest structured, standardised clinical data repository with more than 6.4 million patients.
Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimise risk, and optimise outcomes.
- End to end Clinical Trial Cloud Technology Solutions
- Platform hosts for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data
- Automation of data management workflows across randomisation, supply, coding, and safety, leveraging and enabling advanced data analytics along with cross-platform reporting and visualisation.
- Medidata has a global presence in 136 countries, 16 global sites, and more than 3,000 employees.
- EMEA Medidata geographical headquarters are based in Hammersmith, London.
For further information, please contact:
Fiona Maini - Principal Global Compliance and Strategy
Ari Feldman - Vice President Global Compliance and Strategy
Nick Lucas - Senior Vice President of Professional Services and UK Site Head
Hanna Skepner - Corporate Communications Director, EMEA